Friday, February 5, 2010

“World Nutella Day 2010″ it's finally here

Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso (and Shelley from At Home in Rome, in spirit) solemnly declared Friday, February 5th “World Nutella Day 2010″ – a day to celebrate, to get creative with, and most importantly, to EAT Nutella.


This is the second year that I am sending in a fun and yummy Nutella idea to the group.

My treat was rather simple to throw together but the crowd went nuts!
I bought the small Wonton wrappers that you can easily find in the refrigerator section of your local grocery store and a jar of Nutella.



I scooped a small amount of Nutella in the middle of the wrapper then moistened the edges so it would stay closed.


Once I had them all filled I deep fried them until nice and golden.




Oh they were so beautiful.

Then before they could cool I sprinkled them with powdered sugar and served them to the waiting crowd.

Let me tell you I didn't make enough and I couldnt fry fast enough. What a hit! They were so much fun and so yummy!

Try these Im sure you will love them.
Check the other Nutella sites on Monday 2/8/10 -Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso -and see the delicious treats everyone is sending in!

If you would like to see how it all started check this out...
Buon Appetito

4 comments:

LuLu said...

Wow, that looks amazingly good!!

Unknown said...

Hi, you won the pasta contest on scordo.com, can you provide your email address?

Michelle said...

I have to make these!

Pretty. Good. Food. said...

Ok, I need to make these immediately, then finish them all before my husband gets home so I don't have to share ;)!!!