Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursdays Garden Update

I did my usual morning walk around the garden today. Yesterday it rained all day long so I was hoping for some new additions to the garden...I did find a few!

First stop was the Shasta Daisey's in the front yard and they are doing beautifully.
Mr. Daddy Longlegs was very happy there.



I passed by my husbands Raspberry bushes and they are bursting!


The Swiss Chard is popping up in all the squares that I planted it in.

As are the cukes..



And the Cow Peas...

I was very happy to see the zucchini peaking through the ground-
that rain sure helps things along!




The cute little Stella D'Oro lilies are in bud-
now to make sure the deer don't get them!


More Shasta Daisey's...


I added a few Trellises to the garden...
I wanted to grow Morning Glory...
Let's see what happens!





Enjoy your garden...
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

You'll be so glad you expanded your trellis when those morning glories start to pop. It is going to be gorgeous.

Susan said...

I hope so May- every other year that I planted them- they never grow. I think they never had enough sun- that's why I pray they do better here!