Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCESCO













HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU






HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET FRANCESCOHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...


Oh how time flys...just yesterday my baby was born and today he is 14 years old.

I really have no idea where all the time goes. I blinked my eyes and it just passed. I must remember not to blink any more~ I can't afford to jump another 14 years just yet. I must admit ...I miss those early days when my son was young and squeezable...but it is a real joy to spend time with this remarkable young man that has developed. He is mature and intelligent -he has opinions about things and I love watching him express his thoughts about anything! I sure do sound like a proud Mommy...well I am! Happy Birthday Francesco. I love you!














No comments: