Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sausage and Peppers/Green Beans and Potatoes

I made a quick sausage and pepper dinner tonight.
I found these small adorable sweet peppers at BJ's and they
made me want to make this dish.



I also steamed some fresh green beans and then some pink and white baby new potatoes.
I then tossed the two with olive oil and a bit of salt.
Oh it was really heavenly!


I threw in a fresh loaf of bread that I baked this morning and a salad and we were set.
Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the bread before we all devoured it.

Buon Appetito!

3 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

That looks really good. Hmmm... I'll have to try that some time.

Toni said...

Yummy!

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a great looking meal. I really like everything you put into this dish. Have a wonderful day.