Friday, June 19, 2009

Fridays Update/and the Mystery Stuff

A quick glance at the radishes...they look good- Im just a little
worried because we have had so much rain and more is in the forecast!
The lettuce seems to be very happy- cooler weather and rain...
I have been picking for dinner every night!

We finally got the tomatoes tied up...they have grown so much with all the rain and they were spread out all over. Now we just need a little sun and they should do great.

The zucchini will be growing upward soon...
The trellises are complete... we will be adding the second level
tomorrow if its not raining!


Now here is a question ...if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Something has been laying or leaving these little orange things under my eggplant. Not under any other plant in the entire garden.
I have no clue what it is...anyone know?
Click the picture to make it larger.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Your garden is beautiful; I am so envious. We no longer have the room for a large garden, so we're down to the earth box, lettuce and herbs by the roses, and peppers in pots. I'd love to grow so much more. In NJ we had a huge huge garden and even grew our own corn. Nothing like fresh. Sorry, I have no idea about the orange things. Have never seen them before.
Added you to my blogroll. Love love your blog. How do you keep up with so many websites? I'm impressed.