Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies

When my son asked me if he could help me make some cookies-
I decided to make something I knew he loved.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Perfect way to keep him in the kitchen!



1/2 c Sugar 1 Egg
1/2 c Packed light brown sugar 1 3/4 c Flour
1/2 c Soft butter 1 ts Baking soda
1/2 c Peanut butter 1/2 ts Salt
2 tb Milk Decorating sugar
1 ts Vanilla Chocolate kisses

Instructions for Peanut Butter/Chocolate Kiss Cookies

Heat oven to 375. Mix all ingredients except kisses and decorating sugar. Will form stiff dough. Roll into balls. Roll in decorating sugar. Place 2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes. Press chocolate kiss in center. Makes 4 doz.

4 comments:

Cristine said...

YUM! I love kiss cookies!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

these look delicious! thanks for stopping by my blog.

Susan from Food Blogga said...

These are ideal cookies to make with little ones. I still love them, and I'm all grown up. :)

Karen said...

I've made these with Sunday School kids before and they just love them! It's a perfect "kid" cookie!